Tonight was just like any other night--we didn't want to do our homework. Five of us hopped in my little car and headed down the street to Maverick. This frozen yogurt haven has a flat fee, so we piled as much creamy goodness in our cups as we could. After getting in trouble for taking pictures inside, we escaped and took a picture outside in the creepy darkness.
When we got home, we chatted in the living room for a couple hours. It seems the FroYo didn't cure our procrastination problem. Finally, responsibility kicked in and we all either went to bed or did our reading. (I was part of the unlucky group who still had work to do. Bleh.) Anyway, now I'm going to bed, but I wanted to post this while I still have a good internet connection. I am grateful for my poor internet here at Liberty Square for one reason: I am no longer a Facebook addict. Who has patience to sit there for twenty minutes and wait for a single picture to load? Not me. So, thank you Liberty. I am liberated.
Pictures!
 |
| Kym & Leigh |
 |
| Marinne |
 |
| Kym, Marinne, Madi, Leigh, and Holly |
Yummy!! But I don't think it matters that you're not addicted to facebook cuz I'm sure you still text like a maniac!!
ReplyDeleteHope this isn't being creepy... hehhehehe
ReplyDeleteI love Maverick frozen yogurt.