Saturday, August 28, 2010

. . . eating Mike 'n' Ikes for breakfast.

This morning, Madi stood by her bed with a box of Mike 'n' Ikes and inspired the official title of this blog!  She giggled at herself and said, "College is eating Mike 'n' Ikes for breakfast."  She's a genius!  I've been looking for a good title FOREVER.  Thanks Mads!

We're pretty much all moved in.  I have a couple random boxes left to unpack, but our room is already looking adorable.  Our theme is "pictures, pictures, pictures" but so far that has only amounted to a bunch of cute photo frames.  We're hoping to fill them up today.  When everything is finally put together, look for a picture post!  woot!

1 comment:

  1. Your room is Adorable! I have 2 super cute pillows to add. Just finished them :-) Are Mike-n-Ikes considered fruit? haha Miss you already
    -MOM

    ReplyDelete